ROTH IRA Reminder

In 2011 you can convert your existing IRAs to Roth IRAs. Income limits you longer exist. This gives you tax free growth of earnings with tax free distributions. However, the conversion will be taxable. If you’d like a recommendation for a financial advisor that puts your needs ahead of his or her own, call me at 203-570-2096. I have built strong relationships with people I trust over the years.

Leave a Reply